There are five love languages: Physical Touch, Receiving Gifts, Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation, and Quality Time. Each one is important and expresses love in its own way. Most people focus on learning their partner's language but being in the know with your own primary love language will help create a stronger bond with yourself and further help in your relationship. Keep reading to learn which Raeka products might help you get to know yourself.
The five self-love languages of skincare:
1. Physical Touch: You love the textures of your skincare + nothing is more satisfying than feeling the grains of a polish. You’ll love the texture of the Illuminating Turmeric Polish.
2. Receiving Gifts: Whether it’s indulging in sweats or luxury, you’ll be thrilled to get your hands on some new skincare. Especially one that’s made of 24K gold! Add the India Gold Serum to your cart + be ready to receive.
3. Acts of Service: Doing something altruistic for your skin will make you glow on the inside + out so regularly apply the Circadian Hydration Cream. Make it a daily act of service to yourself.
4. Words of Affirmation: Compliments + a therapy session is all you need. Thank yourself with a Nightly Glow Oil. Now that’s a positive self-care tip!
5. Quality Time: Set boundaries, meditate, + sleep early. Doing a Turmeric Peel-Off Face Mask alone or with a friend is just what you need. You’ll enjoy the natural aromatherapy and reflection time.