New Generation Ayurveda is all about being beautiful on the inside and out! That’s why today, we’re sharing our founder’s most loved tea recipe which has which has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help keep your immune system strong so your beauty can shine from within.
It’s healthy, super delicious, and full of Curcumin —- inspired by the key ingredients in our first collection of skin care!
Turmeric Root & Orange Tea
- 4 cups water for boiling
- 1 full Organic Turmeric root sliced
- 1 whole Orange sliced (leave 2 halves slice on the side for garnish)
- 1 table spoon of 100% Pure Artisan Honey
- 1 table spoon fresh grated Ginger root (optional, for additional flavor to tea)
Boil four cups of water over high heat.
Add the slices of Turmeric Root to the boiling water and cover.
As the turmeric mixture boils, lower heat to a simmer.
Continue simmering, add Orange slices to the Turmeric water and cover for about ten minutes.
- Add the artisan honey into the mixture (use honey as needed to desired taste). Stir the Honey until completely dissolved.
- For a special zing, add a slice the grated Ginger root to the simmering Turmeric tea.
Pass the Turmeric water mixture through a fine sieve, while pouring into a glass or cup.
Garnish with remaining Orange slices.
Tip: Add Ice If you like your teas cold.